Pop-up Globe, the world's first full scale temporary working replica of Shakespeare's theatre, the second Globe, opened in Auckland in 2016. In February 2019 we presented our 1000th performance!.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team. No day will be the same, and this role is not for the faint-hearted - you will be involved across all of the marketing activity required for a dynamic, learning focused, producing theatre.
The role includes:
- Co-ordination of a marketing calendar and implementation of a range of marketing activities
- Working with Sales team to co-ordinate promotions
- Website maintenance and improvements
- Copywriting, briefing and liaising with graphic designers
- Implementation of the online strategy
- Co-ordinating all briefing with photographers and videographers
- Management of database and all digital communication
- Development and implementation of social media strategy
- Analysing and reviewing output, and recommending and implementing change
You will need to demonstrate:
- That you are a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative and working in collaboration with internal team members as well as external providers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
- Familiarity and experience working with a range of social media platforms
If you want you to be responsible for your output and be part of a team that contributes to the success and growth of our theatre, working in an environment that is a mix of creative and analytical, send your CV and cover letter clearly outlining how your 2-3 years’ experience is a fit for this position.
There may be the opportunity for an immediate start.