Join the dynamic team at Auckland Theatre Company to proactively support our Events and Sales Manager.
Based at the ASB Waterfront Theatre, this is a pivotal role responsible for the successful planning, coordination and delivery of performances and events at the award-winning ASB Waterfront Theatre in Auckland 's Wynyard Quarter. The stunning 670 seat intimate theatre, with its expansive public and function spaces, hosts a range of performing arts, entertainment and cultural activities as well as ATC's mainstage productions. It also has a fast growing portfolio of corporate clients who utilise the theatre for meetings, conferences, exhibitions, award ceremonies, functions and dinners.
The role involves rostered shifts as a Front of House Supervisor for which training will be provided.
We are looking for a person with the following principal attributes and skills:
- A passion for planning and delivering events
- A desire to work in a theatre and develop an outstanding service experience for hirers and users of the venue
- A strong on-the-floor delivery experience with evidence of successful event execution
- A strong commitment to teamwork
- Expert relationship skills
To request a full position description please email email@example.com