Corban Estate Arts Centre - Tutor Expressions of Interest for Workshops and Courses
OrganisationCorban Estate Arts Centre
Closes30 May 2021
Posted on29 Apr 2021
Work classificationCommunity & Access Arts, Visual Arts, Other
CEAC delivers a busy public programme including after-school and holiday sessions for children and youth, and day-time, evening and weekend workshops for adults.
We are inviting Expressions of Interest from tutors across a broad range of disciplines for the following:
- CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY ARTS CLASSES for children aged between 5 and 12 years
- CHILDREN’S TERM CLASSES 6 x once-a-week after school classes for ages 5-12 years
- YOUTH ARTS WORKSHOPS engaging workshops for youth between 13-18 years
- ADULT ARTS WORKSHOPS for 6 & 8 week long evening and weekend workshops
Key Attributes Required:
- High level of motivation as an arts educator
- Passion and flair to create innovative art programmes that stimulate and inspire students
- Sound working knowledge of practical art techniques
- Experience in teaching a particular art form would be desirable.
- Provide innovative workshops embracing cultural diversity
- Sensitivity to cultural needs and practices
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Those working with children and youth will require a Criminal Record Check.
Take a look at our website to get an understanding of our current workshops and public programme structure: https://ceac.org.nz/workshops