Are you an experienced Marketing Advisor or Executive looking for an interesting new challenge?
We are looking for a digital marketing all-rounder, who can wear their creative hat to produce great content and engage our online community and then switch to an analytical bent to manage campaign expenses and analyse visitor feedback for trends. You will also need to have great communication skills as you will be a key point of contact between other teams in the Museum’s Experience Hub. This is a diverse and challenging role, where something new is always happening.
The Marketing Advisor reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager and is part of a team who share a passion for marketing and promoting MOTAT to it's various audiences.
- Developing marketing campaign plans for various public programmes, exhibitions and activities.
- Liaising with relevant service providers and media agencies to book and deliver campaigns.
- Developing and implementing on online marketing strategy across MOTAT’s various audiences and channels.
- Creating content and managing the MOTAT social media platforms to maximise online visitor engagement.
- Coordinating various data sources for frequent reporting to relevant managers, including analysis of visitor feedback trends.
- Developing, editing and reviewing online content to support effective communications across all areas of the Museum.
MOTAT is an interactive museum with a focus on creating a fun, visually stimulating environment for its customers. It is home to a unique mix of collections and experiences. Our goal is to make MOTAT a "must experience" museum and we want your help to continue that journey. This is an exciting period at MOTAT and a great time to join the team.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years proven marketing experience.
- High levels of both written and verbal skills, including copywriting skills.
- Experience with social media community management and digital advertising.
- An understanding of data and its application within the marketing environment.
- Exposure to working with budgets and attention to detail when entering data.
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and Email Systems.
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office as well as a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Along with joining a team of passionate people, you will also get the benefits of flexible working hours, a day off on your birthday, additional KiwiSaver contributions and a MOTAT annual pass for you and your family.