New Zealand Screen Sector Strategy
12-month fixed term, fixed fee contract – Auckland or Wellington-based
- Are you a capable and proven project manager with experience managing complex projects across multiple stakeholders?
- Do you have a background in the film or television industry with a history of successful delivery?
- Are you passionate about the future of New Zealand’s screen industry?
The Prime Minister has called on the New Zealand screen industry to lead development of a 10-year plan for the sector.
Reporting to the Screen Sector Strategy Facilitation Group, this role will be the critical glue that ensures the process reaches all parts of the screen industry; is delivered on time and within budget.
Among the responsibilities, the Project Manager will:
- Lead the Screen Strategy 2030 by providing a central communication and organisational point
- Ensure unity, clarity of purpose and cohesion to the strategy creation process
- Enable connectivity and inclusiveness within and between the Screen Strategy facilitation group and the wider industry.
- Bring key screen industry figures, organisations and viewpoints to the process
- Organise and facilitate a series of nation-wide hui for the industry to engage in the strategy process
- Direct and manage the Screen Sector Strategy facilitation group meetings and reporting to the wider industry and supporting government agencies
- Manage the administrative aspects of Screen Strategy 2030 including recruitment, appointment and supervision of all contractors
- Manage the budget and co-ordinate fundraising with the facilitation group.
Applications can be made with a covering letter and CV to
For any inquiries about this role or to request a copy of the job description, please send an email to email@example.com
Applications close on April 23, 2019