Studio Manager - LBE
Location-based Entertainment (LBE) at Weta Workshop is a world of creative opportunity. Our fastest growing team is making its mark with recent industry award wins and large-scale projects in development across three continents. The opportunities are extreme and inspiring. The creative output is fulfilling. Every day is different and exciting.
About us: We design and make visitor attractions created by world-class artists and craftspeople. Building off an award-winning legacy in film, we saw the need to bring our cinematic design and manufacture capabilities to the LBE industry.
About you: We’re looking for a dynamic Studio Manager to work alongside our Head of Department and Weta Workshop’s Head of Production to keep the ship steady as we chart a course towards creative excellence. An expert collaborator and problem solver, you’ll juggle recruiting, resourcing, relationship-building and financial reporting while supporting the growth and culture of the team and the talented individuals who work in it. A confident and considered leader, you’ll be comfortable working with creative people and clients across a range of industries and cultures.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
We're looking for:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent administrative skills
- Proven people management skills with an ability to develop and grow others
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Mature time management skills
- Analytical and financial aptitude
- The ability to muck in and get the job done
- Problem solving skills
- A resilient and flexible approach
You'll also have:
- 10+ years experience managing people in a studio/office environment
- Previous experience working in the creative industry (preferable)
- Previous experience managing budgets and P&L’s
- Advanced Excel skills
To request a copy of the job description, please contact email@example.com.