Art Loving Social Media Manager
Come work with us! We are looking for someone who loves the arts community to take up the day to day management of our social channels and content management system. This is a part-time freelance role.
We want you to:
- Curate and create optimal, regular content for our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter and website.
- Be a system nerd and organise our editorial calendar and content flow
- Review statistics and take on the challenge of continual improvements
- Use online tools to communicate, manage projects and tasks
We are looking for someone who ticks all of our boxes, so do you have:
- Demonstrable experience with copywriting, editing and crafting content for social media
- Ability to create and develop a social media strategy for each channel
- A sharp eye for design: able to use photos and leverage videos across platforms with experience with photo editing
- High familiarity with social media best practice e.g. best times to post, hashtags, what works best on different channels and a willingness to experiment
- Familiarity with scheduling systems and analytic tools e.g. Sprout Social, Google Analytics
- Love of being highly organised, super-efficient and decisive
- A ‘no matter what’ attitude to delivery
This is a freelance contract and so you will work remotely. Everyone in our team works from the location they choose - coordination and a high level of communication are key. We have daily deadlines which drive us, so your hours are flexible but you have to be able to meet Monday – Friday deadlines. Availability on a Monday for team meetings is crucial. If stories break in the weekend the ability to post content (rarely).
We use a range of tools as a team e.g. Slack, Asana, Trello, Sprout Social, Grammarly, Canva, MailChimp, Google Drive, Docs and our website is built in Drupal.