VOLUNTEERS WANTED PLEASE
SCAPE Public Art installs public art in Christchurch all year round with a focus on the annual Seasons. SCAPE Public Art is the Christchurch expert in the installation of public art, and the SCAPE Public Art Seasons are New Zealand's Premier Public Art Events.
Over the past 20 years we have become the largest producer of new contemporary public artwork in New Zealand. These artworks provide a unique point of difference for the city. Ambitious and high impact, they enhance the urban centre and raise the profile for public art in Christchurch.
Our annual six week SCAPE Public Art Season 2019 programme is 5 October – 16 November. We are now looking for fabulous enthusiastic volunteers to help our team during our opening weekend and season programme. If you have great general office and event skills plus interested in being involved within an Arts based organisation, we would love to hear from you. We’re looking for helpers to assist with any of the following during our SCAPE Public Art Season 2019.
- Assist with distribution of promotional material
- Assist with setting up for events
- Assist with brochure filling during the SCAPE Season
- Assist with preparing information packs if required
- Assist with photocopying, collation of documents as required
- Assist with mailouts, collection of mail, postage
- Assist with pack in and pack out of events
- Assist with event name tags as required
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint experience would be desirable
- Can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Sense of humour
- General office experience desirable but not essential
- Full, clean driver’s license would be beneficial but not essential
If you can assist between mid-September and late November, with any of the above tasks, please don’t hesitate to contact Michelle Callingham, 03-365-7990, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website: www.scapepublicart.org.nz