Administration and Event support
We are looking for someone with experience in administration to join our small team at Script to Screen. It is a part-time role working 16 – 20 hours per week over 3 – 4 days that will suit someone who loves filmmaking.
Script to Screen develops the craft and culture of storytelling for the screen through a series of programmes and events for filmmakers.
You will play an integral role in keeping our databases, information and reporting systems up to date, and supporting the Executive Director with both Operational and Programming tasks.
- Identifying and implementing a CRM system to integrate and streamline contact data
- Logging feedback statistics from our Labs, Workshops and Events
- Logging digital metrics for our social media platforms, websites and email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining an efficient system for documents and media files
- Managing Health and Safety requirements for the office, and for Events
- Keeping office supplies stocked
Funding and Reporting
- Preparing funding and sponsorship applications
- Preparing reports to funders and sponsors
- Preparing a weekly payment schedule
- Coding transactions and reconciling credit card payments
- Resolving queries
- Booking flights and accommodation for participants, mentors and speakers
- Preparing AV materials for events
- Editing raw audio files for podcasts
- Coordinating aspects of programming as required
You will have a distinct advantage if you have extensive experience using Microsoft Office 365 (including SharePoint, Outlook, Planner, Word, Excel) and Xero.
The ability to work extra (paid) hours in the evening and on the weekend at Script to Screen events and workshops from time to time is also an advantage.
Wage: $27-$33 per hour, dependent on prior experience.