Depot Artspace: 2020 Exhibitions Call-Out
The Depot Artspace kaupapa, “Creating an environment that encourages creating,” is brought to life through our exhibition programme where practising artists are able to attract and engage their audience in a multi-disciplinary creative space which embodies a strong sense of whanau community.
We accept exhibition proposals from practitioners of any artistic discipline, individually or in groups who fulfil the criteria outlined in our proposal form.
If you are interested in exhibiting work at Depot Artspace in 2020, please check out our proposal guidelines at: http://www.depotartspace.co.nz/exhibit-here/.
What exhibiting at the Depot means:
- One of the key components of the Depot valued by its members and visitors is the experience of community. Through both the culture of the Depot and its exhibitions, we draw people together.
- As a multi-disciplinary creative community there are opportunities for cross-pollination, collaboration and an ongoing relationship.
- Exhibiting artists are able to participate in our annual Members’ Show and any other exhibitions with a membership base.
For a sense of the exhibitions and experiences of artists and their audiences at Depot Artspace, check out the following videos:
- Takapuna Grammar School’s Eclectic Collective exhibition https://www.facebook.com/DepotArtspace/videos/1159212884227709/
- Auckland City Mission’s ‘I Am the Art & the Art is Me’ https://www.facebook.com/DepotArtspace/videos/vl.352881541777939/1210527...
And here’s a range of other exciting exhibitions and events: https://www.facebook.com/DepotArtspace/videos/1857441924308757/
Watch the Depot’s Māori Liason Jermaine Reihana interview exhibitor Martin Law: https://vimeo.com/350235881