Funding Services Administrator
Funding Services Administrator – Full time
Central Auckland Location
Does working for a small, agile, niche organisation that has an impact on the NZ arts sector appeal to you? Can you be the crucial link that holds our funding processes together?
Creative New Zealand, the Arts Council of New Zealand Toi Aotearoa, is the national arts development organisation. We support, develop, and advocate for the arts, for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
We have a unique opportunity based in Auckland for an administrator in our Funding Services team.
This team provides exceptional customer service to artists, groups and organisations, and manages our grants processes from pre-application advice through to grant acquittal for our many funding opportunities.
The Administrator provides professional and accurate end-to-end administration of the Funding Services grants processes. Whilst it is primarily a systems based role, it also provides high-quality PA and administrative services to the Manager, Funding Services as well as supporting the wider Funding Services team. This role will have a meaningful impact to all applicants to Creative New Zealand, as well across the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn and fully utilise in-house computer systems
- Proven experience in a busy PA/Administration role
- Experience working with competing demands and multiple priorities
- Strong customer centric approach and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge/interest of the creative sector or an equivalent funding process is advantageous but not essential
We offer a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, great work/life balance, and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the vibrant arts sector. This is a full time position, with a competitive salary, based on skills, knowledge and experience. This role may require travel to Wellington on an infrequent basis to team meetings.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to start immediately.