We are seeking a Programme Manager in Auckland who is looking to enable and support team growth for a 3 month contract.
Our underlying kaupapa is to build a more compassionate, inclusive, and well-connected society. Our vision is for Aotearoa New Zealand to be a place where everyone can thrive regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, ability, or social background.
We do this by sharing accessible knowledge and skills with communities, schools, and workplaces in need. We are driven by strength-based approaches which activate and enhance the intrinsic capabilities of those we work with.
Working closely with other members of the team, you will be eager to share learnings, securing funding for mind over manner programmes through proactively building relationships with corporate bodies and entities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability's:
- General company operations: Assist the Creative Director in enhancing Mind Over Manner outputs and ensuring sustainability.
- Relationship Development: Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Fundraising: Play a key role in securing external funding and investment to enable the delivery of key projects.
- Programme Delivery: Review progress and communicate relevant information relating to project or programme execution and monitoring activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement organisational strategy and programmes.
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, and achieving outputs.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility and ability to work well in a team. Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines. Clear and articulate written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of project management, including delivering to timescales and budgets and working proactively using initiative, to prioritise work and meet deadlines with well-developed time management skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent contacts and professional networks.
- Skilled in developing and facilitating collaborative relationships. Proven success in developing collaborative partnerships with other organizations.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, fiscal management and managerial skills
- Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work across human difference.