Are you looking for a creative role that combines your graphic design and animation talent?
At Mindshift, we help big businesses reduce the cyber risk through the things people do, or don’t do and we do this through creative awareness campaigns.
We’re looking for someone to deliver the creative aspects of the work we do for our customers, working in a small team.
About the role:
· Concept and design through to finished artwork for material to support client engagements eg, flyers, posters, logo/emblems
· Storyboard and create short 2D animations
· Design promotional material – email and social media banners, brochures, posters etc
· Create presentations (for customer workshops/talks)
· Design infographics from copy provided
· Direct liaison with Mindshift customers as required – requirements, concepts, ideation
· Contact with liaison with printers and other providers as needed
· You’ve got the ability to generate and execute ideas
· You’ll have a relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in a similar design role
· You are experienced using design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
· You’ll know how to visualise and create infographics
· You’re flexible and adaptable, with a high level of professionalism and can deliver to customer timeframes
· You like working as part of a small, busy team
· You may also have an interest in cyber security awareness (how to stay safe online)
This role is 24 hours per week with flexible working conditions. Desk in shared workspace and/or work from home, software required for the role will be provided.
If the idea of working for a start-up in the fast-growing field of cyber security awareness appeals, we would like to hear from you.