Wellington Museums Trust (trading as Experience Wellington), is a registered charity providing excellent experiences that Wellingtonians proudly share with the world.
Experience Wellington run six extraordinary visitor experiences for Wellington City Council and welcome more than 600,000 visitors each year across these institutions: Capital E, Space Place at Carter Observatory, City Gallery Wellington, Nairn Street Cottage, Wellington Museum (including the Plimmer’s Ark display in the Old Bank Arcade) and the Cable Car Museum.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Fundraising, this new role will be a key part of the Experience Wellington fundraising team providing support and administration. This is a great career opportunity in a leading arts organisation for an enthusiastic junior fundraiser.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the fundraising team
- Maintaining systems and the database (Sales Force)
- Grant applications, accountabilities and research
- Report writing
- Donor and stakeholder relations
- 2+ years in a fundraising administrative or support role
- Experience with databases and grant writing required
- Excellent relationship management, communication skills, with strong attention to detail and a positive, can-do attitude
This role is a full time, flexible role, based in Central Wellington, with a salary range of $47,000 - $56,000 depending on experience.
Please follow this link to the job description: