Bespoke Design and Manufacture Assistant
Susan Haldane and Gary Willis are seeking a part time maker, who has an eye for design with carpentry and installation skills, to work alongside Gary Willis at The Boiler Room.
Gary Willis at The Boiler Room designs and manufactures bespoke furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, and fit-outs to suit private homes, outdoor areas and workplaces.
The Boiler Room designs new signature pieces tailored to support a specific aesthetic and functional specification.
Gary is looking for part time contractor assistance and/or a person to share the workshop space. The workshop space is pre-fitted and located in Taupaki, Auckland West.
All considerations will be discussed on application.
- General company operations: Assist the manufacturer in ensuring The Boiler Room outputs
- Be reliable with timeframes
- Communicate relevant information relating to project execution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to implement organisational strategy for manufacture.
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, and achieving outputs.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Clear and articulate oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of manufacture, to prioritise work and meet deadlines with well-developed time management skills.
- Be capable in operating machinery
- Maintain high quality of work and attention to detail.
- Have capacity to lift and manoeuvre