Programme Co-ordinator & Marketing Manager
Notable Pictures is an award-winning production company renowned for bold and innovative documentary storytelling. As well as leading the unique initiative Loading Docs - responsible for the creation of short documentaries that have collectively achieved over 9 million views – Notable Pictures credits include Anthems: New Zealand’s Iconic Hits, The Chills: The Triumph and Tragedy of Martin Phillipps, Wilbur: The King in the Ring, Drug Court, Restoring Hope, Both Worlds and Arranged.
Notable Pictures is looking for a unique person capable of coordinating the day to day operations, marketing and distribution of Loading Docs as well as managing the marketing, publicity and digital requirements of other Notable Pictures projects currently in production. This includes a network television series and a feature film preparing theatrical release.
This is a role that provides a great opportunity for someone with high levels of social media management experience, marketing and writing skills coupled with experience in the production and distribution of web content, television and film. The best candidate will be enthusiastic and a great communicator, they will have a love for schedules, logistics and attention to detail. They have a background in documentary marketing and digital media and know-how to write captivating promotional text.
Hours are full-time on a temporary contract basis.
The role will require the following tasks:
- Internal creation and implementation of marketing and publicity strategy and schedules
- Work closely with external publicists and related parties
- Managing and updating website copy and design
- Writing press releases and publicity copy
- Scheduling and managing all social media channels; including content creation on Photoshop
- Manage the organisation of all publicity photos/assets
- Coordinating the day to day running, scheduling and operations of Loading Docs
- Liaising and supporting Loading Docs filmmakers
- Content and documentary deliverables management
- Documentary distribution
The candidate requires:
- Knowledge of film and television post-production and delivery and distribution
- Knowledge of digital film formats
- Experience of documentary production
- Experience of creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experience using a CMS for website maintenance and upkeep
- Five years marketing experience
- Published creative writing experience