We're on the hunt for a Brand Designer with a spark - ready to create an impact on the way our venues come to life!
If you're up for the challenge you'll be working with our Solutions Team, the crew responsible for bringing new venues to life, and breathing life into some older ones.
Your primary responsibility will be taking venue concepts, working through the brief and delivering strong visual identities and all material associated with them such as but not limited to:
- Logos & brand guidelines
- Menu design
- Directional signage
To be successful in this role, you'll need a passion for creating and developing brands built on a foundation of the following skills:
- A Tertiary Qualification in Design and/or equivalent or relevant experience in a design role.
- An eye for detail and design
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Positive communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience in brand development & graphic design
Formerly Wellington Hospitality Group, Kāpura is named after a Māori word for fire. We’re building a wildly ambitious hospitality business - developing the best people, the best systems, and the best processes to bring kick ass Kiwi hospitality to New Zealand and beyond. We’re now over 800 people across more than 35 businesses, including bars, restaurants, gastro pubs, gaming bars, catering services, function spaces and hospitality training services