Working together for Wellington's future
Kiā mahi ngātahi mō Pōneke mō Pōneke mō tōna āpōpō
We are looking for an incredibly organised Workflow Manager to manage the orderly and timely workflow of the Council's creative projects, from briefing to delivery. It is an exciting, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same; and within a fun, vibrant, and supportive team.
In this pivotal role in the Creative and Brand team, you'll:
- ensure Creative and Brand projects are delivered on time and to budget - working collaboratively with designers and team leaders
- prioritise, schedule, allocate and monitor workload and capacity
- work closely with external suppliers of visual communications services
- demonstrate strong leadership and support to your team of two incredibly organised and high-performing Workflow Producers.
To be successful in this role you'll:
- be familiar with design and print production processes, with ideally at least three years experience in design, signage or print production
- demonstrate exemplary project management skills
- have exceptional customer service, communications, and relationship management skills
- be agile and adaptable in a fast-moving creative environment
- always strive to find a solution, no matter how unusual the problem.
Project management in the visual communications industry is preferable. Apply online now or for more information please contact Jade Lock at Jade.Lock@wcc.govt.nz
Applications close on Wednesday, 6 November 2019.
We're looking for people who share our passion for Wellington and have the same values that we do - to make our city an even better place to live and work.