Content Support Intern Ocula.com
Leading international platform for contemporary Ocula.com is calling for applications for a fixed term, paid internship working in our content management team. The purpose of the Internship Programme is to provide students and recent graduates with relevant backgrounds (art history/communications etc) hands-on experience working in a digital environment servicing the international contemporary art market. With offices in Auckland, Hong Kong and London this is a unique opportunity to begin a career in the international contemporary art world, learning from industry leaders, using innovative technologies and working across multiple markets.
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Creative Media & Content the intern will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the content management team ensuring the smooth delivery of service to Ocula Gallery members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support of the Gallery Liaison and Content team in management of Ocula Gallery member content
- Captioning images
- completing audits of gallery member profiles
- sourcing related content
- general administrative support
Key Competencies & Experience:
- University Degree in Art History, Communications, Languages (can be currently enrolled in relevant course)
- Advanced PC skills. Most of the required tasks are focused on using our own CMS for which full training and support will be provided.
- Experience working in digital environments, Photoshop and InDesign are desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Candidates who can speak Cantonese and Mandarin are highly desired
- Effective organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Attention to detail and high level of professionalism
Applicants to the Ocula internship programme must have the right to live and work in New Zealand
- The Ocula internship programme is a paid position.
- The purpose of the internship programme is to provide experience and training. There should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship although on occasion further opportunities may be available.