The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for activating and developing Red Leap's fundraising strategy, working closely with the General Manager to:
- Develop the donor base for Red Leap, including the Patrons programme
- Organise fundraising events and initiatives
- Engage with new corporate partners, developing sponsorship properties across the programme
- Deliver the grantmaking schedule, including forming new partnerships with funding stakeholders
- Instigate new community partnerships
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships with donors, corporate partners and funding stakeholders
Red Leap is a cross-functional environment, you will be part of a dynamic team who share Red Leap's core values of connection, collaboration, courage and transformation. We maintain the Vision that more women are the storyteller through our commitment to transformative theatre.
You will have excellent networks, and have previous experience in one or all aspects of our fundraising strategy - donor development; corporate partnerships; and grantmaking. We are looking for a dynamic person who can self manage and has excellent communication and relationship-building talents.
High remuneration with incentives, flexible working environment, this is a part-time position (two days a week) that can be negotiated to suit your hours.