Marketing Manager for Rotorua Export Company
- Do you enjoy working autonomously and letting your creative juices flow?
- Want to sink your teeth into a long-term goal to improve worldwide sales?
- Are you looking for part-time employment to fit within your busy lifestyle?
This position requires a high level of written and verbal communication skills. Please ensure you proof read prior to submission to ensure your application is not overlooked.
- A strong leader with a vision for growth.
- A multitasker who is decisive and driven.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- A passionate, assertive go-getter.
- Proactive and can think and plan ahead.
- A frequent & effective web traveller.
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends.
- Keen to try new things/think outside the square.
- Confident providing advice to sales team / CEO.
Do you have?
- At least three years’ experience in management-level marketing.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong Wordpress, Corel/Adobe, MS Office, Outlook, database and general computer skills.
- Proven SEO experience with a sense of aesthetics and love for great copy.
- A knowledge of marketing automation and the use of various platforms for streamlining.
- Excellent writing skills, punctuation and grammar – can get to the point with flair.
- Success in using social media for business, with evidence of being able to measure the results.
- An interest in machinery and/or forestry and respect for the importance of factual info.
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds – knowledge of how people ‘tick’.
Top five must-have strengths we’re looking for:
- Curious and innovative with an interest in promoting a top quality product (as opposed to the ‘cheaper’ one).
- Passionate and willing to learn and try your hand to anything, including operating sawmills!
- Adaptable to changing situations, budgets, markets, and competitors.
- Sales-minded with the ability to see the big picture and ‘sell’ an idea.
- A critical thinker who can analyse ideas, situations or statements and determine their validity.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.