Marketing Lead - Kaitohutohu Whakatairanga
Deliver excellence within our newly formed fundraising, marketing and communications team
Experience Wellington provides the city with world-class museums, cutting-edge contemporary art, the region's only publicly accessible space science experience, and the only facility in New Zealand dedicated to tamariki and their creativity. Its visitor experiences include:
- City Gallery Wellington
- Wellington Museum
- Space Place at Carter Observatory
- Capital E
- Nairn Street Cottage
- Cable Car Museum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and skilled marketing practitioner who will lead the relationship between the fundraising, marketing and communications (FMC) teams and the City Gallery Wellington teams, bringing their inspiring work to life.
You'll work with strongly collaborative marketing and communications teams to devise engaging multi-channel campaigns for City Gallery that reflect our commitment to Te Ao Maori as well as increasing brand awareness, audience engagement, revenue and ultimately visitor numbers. This is a busy, hands-on role and for you, relationships are everything.
To be successful in the role you'll:
- be a strong, positive communicator
- understanding of Te Ao Maori, and Te Reo Maori
- be the advocate and the voice for City Gallery in the FMC team
- understand relationships and be skilled in managing and delivering to your clients
- bring a strategic focus to all aspects of marketing
- develop, with the City Gallery teams and the Senior Marketing Manager Kaiwhakahaere Matua - Whakatairanga, an annual marketing plan that meets the vision and objectives of City Gallery and FMC.
- develop inspiring creative briefs, underpinned by data to help shape great audience engagement
- implement, track and analyse marketing campaigns and provide campaign reporting along with recommendations to shape future initiatives
- oversee the production of creative assets (written, video, graphics, photography, infographic) delivering to a high standard
- keep up to date with industry innovation and trends to ensure best practice
- collaborate and work as part of a diverse team
- be self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to work successfully under competing deadlines and demands, heavy peak periods, and fluctuating workloads
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you.
To view a full position description, please click here
Please include your CV and a cover letter with your online application form to apply.
For further information on the role please contact DelyseD@experiencewellington.org.nz
Applications close on Thursday, 4th June 2020.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand, or ability to gain a work visa, may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz