Social Media Co-ordinator: 4-8 hours per week
We are looking for social media coordinator to join the Parnell Gallery team. If you love communication & (digitally) engaging with people we would love to hear from you. You would be working with the Director to create a plan (calendar) for the social media content with a strong focus on our exhibition programme. You would then be responsible for creating the content (both visual and written) and implementing across our platforms (primarily Instagram & Facebook).
- Working with the gallery Director to create a schedule for posts
- Based on this schedule, creating & implementing engaging text, image and video content for our social media accounts
- Engaging & responding to comments and client queries on social platforms in a timely manner
- Liaising with artists to provide images for pre-exhibition promotion
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to clearly communicate in a voice that is appropriate to our brand
- Good knowledge & understanding of Instagram and Facebook
- An organised and strategic mindset to social media
About Parnell Gallery:
Since our establishment in 1976, Parnell Gallery has fostered strong relationships with clients and artists while developing a trusted and recognisable brand. We are one of the longest standing galleries in New Zealand.
We are a close & supportive team who have a shared passion for art and interior design. Working together in a fun and professional environment while surrounded by beautiful artworks, we love coming to work. We are looking for someone who will get the same level of fulfillment from this role.