Graphic / Web Designer (6-month fixed-term position)
Auckland Institute of Studies is one of New Zealand’s largest private tertiary education providers and has a distinctive international focus.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic / Web Designer to start immediately.
The successful applicant will:
- Undertake production of promotional materials, including prospectus, brochures, flyers, calendars, videos, website, photographic materials, signs, souvenirs, posters, etc., with due consideration of market and cultural factors in each country market.
- Undertake production of advertising copy.
- Liaise with media and arrange placement of advertising bookings.
- Enhance and update the AIS website, managing content, maximising conversion pathways and implementing digital campaigns
- Undertake graphic design and desktop publishing requirements for the Marketing Department, including HTML newsletters to students, agents and alumni.
- Be familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Assist in public relations activities, including production of press releases and editorial in ethnic media, to gain maximum positive media exposure.
- Analyse media coverage achieved.
- Undertake design and production of a range of branded products.
- Maintain and develop the content of the Institute’s website.
You will be a results focused, highly motivated individual who has an exceptional level of customer service, excellent written and spoken English and be a team player. Your experience and skills will help progress this team to the next level.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with specialisation in Computer Graphics Design, Multimedia and Web Design.
- Operation of the main graphic packages – In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Graphic Design.
Salary range $50,000pa-$60,000pa.