Te Tai o Poutini Art Awards 2020
- Up to 25 artworks will be shortlisted for judging. Each finalist receives a $250 grant and freights the artwork to Hokitika for judging and photographing.
- Award winners are announced and featured on the website. Finalists’ artworks are returned to artists.
- Large photographic panels of the finalists’ artworks are displayed in an exterior exhibition in Weld Lane (Hokitika) and other West Coast towns.
- QR codes link each image to the website with further links to each artist.
- Open to all artists resident on the West Coast Te Tai o Poutini, or with a connection to the West Coast.
- Entries are limited to two PER ARTIST.
- Entry is by digital photograph of your artwork uploaded to the Te Tai o Poutini Art Awards website. Digital art files may be uploaded directly. Information about image requirements can be found here.
- No entry fee is required for 2020.
- No Commission will be charged on sales for 2020.
- All sales are to be conducted directly by the artist. Contact details for each artist will be displayed with each entry on the website.
- The sale price must be clearly marked on your entry form. If you do not want to sell your artwork, write NFS (Not For Sale) on your entry form.