Do you believe that theatre has the power to create social change in our communities?
Mind Over Manner is looking for a creative, organised and passionate Development Manager to maximise the organisations potential.
Mind Over Manner is a non-profit organisation that works with a team of professional theatre practitioners and audiences so whanau, caregivers, teachers, and service providers have the chance to participate and reassess their responses to the many unexpected and diﬃcult situations that arise with our anxious youth.
The kaupapa of these theatre inspired workshops is to dismantle exclusion and build our audiences to find a new culture of respect for what our neurodivergent people bring to their whanau, schools and community.
Based out of Corban’s Arts Estate, this role works alongside the Creative Director, and a small pool of contracted actors & creative professionals.
The key objectives of this role are:
Provide co-ordination and administration to all Mind Over Manner projects and programmes.
Assist the Creative Director in relationship building activities for the organisation.
Assist the Creative Director in funding proposals and planning
Manage the Mind Over Manner website and social media policy.
Consolidate and develop Mind Over Manner processes, programmes & assets.
Research and compile impact data on the Mind Over Manner programs
You will thrive in this role if:
• You are passionate about the ways in which theatre can create social change (particularly for those with neurodiversity)
• Have great time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to excel as part of a team, collaborative and self-driven.
• Strong computer skills. Proficient in word, excel & social media. Experience with Google Docs, Wordpress, Campaign Monitor and Design would be highly advantageous.
• Experience with funding applications is preferred.
This is an independent contractor role for flexible 20-30 hours a week. $30 p/h.
If this sounds like the kind of thing that makes you tick – we’d love to hear from you! To apply email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com