New Zealand artists wanted!
In conjunction with BrownTrout Publishers Australia, Elastic Design are currently looking for New Zealand artists who are interested in being published in our 2022 New Zealand art calendars.
- Contemporary Art of New Zealand
- Artists' Impressions of New Zealand
- New Zealand in Watercolour
- Māori Art of Aotearoa
Open to both emerging and established artists in the following mediums:
- Painting (Contemporary Art of New Zealand, Artists' Impressions of New Zealand and New Zealand in Watercolour)
- Painting, carving and weaving (Māori Art of Aotearoa) – priority is given to Māori artists.
All successful artists get paid, their information printed inside the calendar, receive a bunch of printed calendars and also have access to wholesale prices.
The theme is the same every year: New Zealand – this can include landscapes, portraits, cityscapes, kiwiana, etc.
Calendars are sold throughout New Zealand (and online) at all the usual stockists (Whitcoulls, Warehouse Stationery, etc).
To submit artwork or for more information:
EOI closes: Friday 4 December 2020, 5 pm (AEST).