- Exciting opportunity to lead a dedicated team
- Leading national arts organisation
- A chance to make an impact
- A focus on diversity
Tura New Music seeks an experienced and self-motivated leader to head-up its business operations. With a busy program planned for 2021 and beyond, this is an opportunity to join one of Australia’s most vibrant and innovative arts organisations and to work alongside Tura’s founder and Artistic Director.
In addition to leading the corporate operations and its and dedicated team, the Executive Director will have primary responsibility for Tura’s government funding programs including submissions, acquittals and reporting. Exceptional budget and project management skills are a must. The role will suit someone who is self-disciplined, attentive, motivated, innovative and culturally aware.
Tura is located in the beautiful surrounds of the Subiaco Arts Centre, 10 minutes from the Perth CBD. Assistance with relocaiton costs will be offered if the successful candidate is located regionally or interstate.
Please view a copy of the full job description here, before applying.
To apply, send a cover letter addressing the job requirements below along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Applications close 9am AWST, Monday 7th December 2020
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role within a NFP environment as well as a relevant tertiary qualification
- A sound understanding of the role of First Nations organisations and/or communities and knowledge of working with First Nations protocols
- Exceptional finance and budget management skills with the ability to interpret financial reports
- Demonstrated experience in team management with innovative problem solving skills and a collaborative approach to project achievement
- Demonstrated experience in writing effective submissions, proposals and reports and a sound understanding of national funding pipelines
- High level organisational, project management and strategic planning skills with the ability to juggle competing deadlines
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with experience of representing an organisation in stakeholder communications
- Highly developed computer literacy and a contemporary understanding of documentation, communications and customer management systems
- Experience of working in the arts sector
- Previous experience in a Business Development role with exposure to sponsorship arrangements
Tura New Music is an equal opportunity employer that actively strives for diversity. We welcome all applications regardless of cultural heritage, national origin, gender or disability.