We're currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and highly-organised person to be our new Marketing Assistant.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and project management skills.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), computer savvy and the ability to learn new programs and platforms.
- An ability to work autonomously, and to multitask to deliver competing priorities.
- Willingness to take direction and work as part of a team.
- A passion for the performing arts and ability to think creatively.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience using an email service including WordFly will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Tessitura is beneficial, but not essential.
- Familiarity with theatre and the Australian cultural landscape.
If you feel that you have the right attitude and experience and would like to work for a highly respected Australian arts company, please submit the following:
- A written application (no more than 2 pages) addressing the Selection Criteria.
- A current CV and contact details of 2 referees.
Applications should be emailed with MARKETING ASSISTANT in the subject line by 5pm on Wednesday 9 December to Whitney Richards at email@example.com.
Applications received after this time may not be considered. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email on completion of the recruitment process.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail, please contact Associate Producer, Marketing AJ Lamarque by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Griffin is committed to cultural inclusion and diversity being reflected at all levels of the organisation, from on stage to backstage – and that extends to our administration team. We strongly encourage applications from First Nations people, those who are culturally and linguistically diverse, people of all abilities, and people from LGBTQIA+ communities.