Coordinator & Administrator, Capability & International
Awesome opportunity for a Coordination superstar
Interesting role supporting the arts In NZ
Auckland CBD based
E ngā mātā waka o te motu, e ngā karangatanga maha, te iti me te rahi, tēnā koutou katoa! He karere he pānui tēnei e pa ana ki ētahi tunga hou i Toi Aotearoa mō te hunga e hiahia ana kia mahi ai i roto i te ao Toi.
Talofa lava, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Ni sa bula vinaka, Faka'alofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kam na mauri, Gud de tru, Kaselehlie, Halo olgeta, Ia orana, Håfa adai, Aloha mai e.
Do you believe in the power of arts and creativity to change lives?
At Toi Aotearoa Creative New Zealand, we believe that having access to great arts experiences is essential to New Zealanders’ well-being and our country’s unique identity. As the national arts development agency of Aotearoa, we encourage, promote and support the arts, for the benefit of all New Zealanders.
We have a fabulous opportunity for an administration superstar to work with our Capability and International teams as they design and deliver programmes which support the success of New Zealand artists and organisations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality administration, project and team coordination support across the two teams including the development and monitoring of programme documentation, internal and external communications, coordinating events, arranging team travel and lots of other varied tasks and accountabilities.
- You will have demonstrated administration and project coordination experience in a busy role, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- You will be highly organised, have excellent technical admin/ project coordination skills, a strong attention to detail and lots of initiative
- Your written and oral communication skills will be excellent and you will be a fantastic team player
- You will have an understanding of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and you will relish the opportunity to work in a culturally diverse team
- The role has a dual management reporting line and is located in our Auckland office
In return we offer a positive, supportive and collaborative working environment with passionate and caring people, as well as an enviable opportunity to work with and for Aotearoa's unique arts sector every day.
This is an exciting time to join CreativeNZ as we’re advancing strategies to support and develop ngā toi Māori and Pacific arts and are committed to ensuring the preservation of heritage ngā toi Māori and Pacific arts knowledge. We are about to explore what Te Tiriti o Waitangi means for us as an organisation and our work with the arts sector.
Please apply today - or send your resume to email@example.com with your updated resume and cover letter.