Closes28 Feb 2021
Posted on22 Feb 2021
Work typeContract, Fixed Term
Work classificationDigital & Technology, Management & Admin, Marketing & Media
We’re looking for a good spirited individual to join our amazing team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, overseeing the role of our Marketing Executive during her maternity leave. If you are confident, outgoing and passionate about children and education, this position would be perfect for you.
As a key member of the Curiate Sales & Marketing Team, this position is responsible for driving the growth of the brand and ensuring all aspects of the marketing plan aligns to the wider Strategic Plan and visual reputation we’ve already established.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To include, but not exclusive to:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Rolling out visual campaigns & communication through Social Media (Facebook & Instagram), Mailchimp and through the website (banners & pop-ups)
- Producing accurate and exciting content (brand messaging) for marketing campaigns and general communication
- Understanding Facebook and Instagram Marketing for e-commerce
- Communicating promotional sales and activities
- Ensuring ongoing consumer engagement and communication via digital marketing
- Working with Influencers for brand growth opportunities by means of hosting giveaways, photographic collaborations and more besides…
- Organising Events, pop-up sales and product exhibitions
- Working alongside the Automation & Ecommerce Developer on data analytics for optimal marketing results, return on investment and innovative digital marketing ideas
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines, being well organised and self-motivated. Working on ideas and campaigns on your own is imperative
Skills we'd love you to have:
Social Media Marketing - creating compelling and strategic social media ad campaigns + understanding Facebook Business Manager to manage these campaigns
Content Writing - fluent in English with professional grammatical and copywriting skills. Content writing includes but is not limited to Social Media Posts & Campaigns, EDM’s (Electronic Newsletters) for announcements and product launches, Website updates & product descriptions, Flyers & Posters for exhibitions etc.
Adobe InDesign – Able to work on templates created for newsletters, catalogues, print collateral & more
Adobe Illustrator – Working with the brand identity (logos, colours & elements)
Adobe Photoshop - Used for photo editing, basic retouching, creating social media campaigns & posts etc.
Basic Product Photography (not mandatory) - Photo Editing + Photo retouching of products on white backgrounds and in-situ brand shots of our products. A helpful tool to create unique visual content for marketing campaigns
If you would like to find out more about working in a progressive business, where you will be well supported and resourced in your role, then we would love to hear from you. Feel free to ask any questions by contacting Terry Worthington l email@example.com l 021 935 362
*No recruitment agencies please