Head of Market Development & Partnerships
Auckland Theatre Company Seeks Strategic Marketing Leader.
You must have…
- Arts & culture marketing leadership experience
- A passion for data, analytics & research
- A track record of growth & innovation
- The desire to nurture & develop great talent
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Auckland’s largest theatre company
- Resident at ASB Waterfront Theatre
- A major developer of new work
- Expanding digital content & capabilities
- Celebrating our 30th in 2023
- High profile brand with 28 years history
- Loyal & engaged audience
- Technology investment in data, digital & CRMs
- A brilliant team in place
- A flexible workplace, competitive salary & benefits
This opportunity is open to a passionate arts advocate who wants to amplify the work of theatre artists on the stages of Tāmaki Makaurau and build powerful cultural communities at a trusted brand. ATC is investing significantly in digital content, CRMs and new technology, you could lead that!
The Head of Market Development & Partnerships has responsibility and accountability for: the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, subscription and membership programmes, meeting revenue targets, show publicity and corporate communications, the market development budgets, servicing and retaining existing corporate partnerships, delivering marketing services to clients of ASB Waterfront Theatre and care of brand ATC.
A market development focus is expected to grow the communities of ticket purchasers, social engagements, digital capital and supporters. The agenda is growth.
This brief of responsibility will be fulfilled by proactively leading the Market Development & Partnerships team to achieve this through clear and consistent direction setting, utilising an empowering management style to nurture talent, with a focus on attention to detail and efficient systems.
By using bespoke partnerships, the Head of Market Development & Partnerships will maintain a suite of mutually beneficial sponsorships with corporate Auckland.
The work of the division will be data-led, with powerful and actionable insights developed from research and analysis.
The result of this work will be to strengthen and enhance the work of the Company connecting artists with audiences.