Join a committed team to build high performing buildings and Passive Houses.
Sang Architects is well known for designing thoughtful and sustainable architecture for our high-end residential and commercial clients throughout the country.
We are looking for an Architectural Graduate or Technician with 3+ years of NZ work experience to join our team.
If you are professional and have a passion for sustainable architecture (including Passive House, GreenStar & HomeStar), then you may be just the person we are looking for.
You will work with and learn from a team committed to helping you reach your potential. This role is more than just technical and will challenge you in all aspects from design, managing Resource and Building Consents to contract administration.
While an expert in ArchiCAD is preferred, there is the opportunity to cross-train in this software.
This is a full-time 12-month fixed term contract and will be extended for the right person.
We can also provide professional support toward you obtaining registration as an Architect in NZ.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of New Zealand architectural work experience
- A portfolio of your recent work
- A proven experience working and presenting to clients
- Knowledge of architectural construction detailing
- Passion for sustainable architecture - Passive Houses, Greenstar, Homestar
- Committment to finding solutions to problems that arise
- Reliable, organised and punctual
1. If this sounds like you then call (020) 471-9452 and leave us a detailed voice message telling us why you are suitable for the role.
2. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com after you have completed Step One.