Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager
Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager (part time permanent, 30 hours p/w)
Varied and creative arts marketing role
- Exciting opportunity to expand digital profile of an internationally recognised touring ensemble
- Combine love of classical music with your marketing and digital engagement experience
The New Zealand String Quartet Trust seeks a dynamic and creative individual to manage and develop our marketing activity, digital and social media channels and audience engagement initiatives ensuring all NZSQ concert and education activity is widely promoted.
With a flair for communication, the Marketing and Digital Engagement Manager will take pride in sharing the NZSQ’s activity, our story, and the power of classical music. Working closely with our General Manager and Finance and Operations Manager, you will play an active part in shaping how the NZSQ presents itself in the New Zealand arts scene, and connects with its diverse audiences across the country.
You will bring:
- Experience in delivering marketing / promotional campaigns, and website and social media management
- Effective and well developed oral and written communication skills; the ability to write in a fresh and engaging way and communicate with a wide range of people
- A self-starter attitude with a creative and flexible approach to niche marketing
- Download the full Position Description - see link provided below.
- If you are interested in applying, but would like to find out more first, you are welcome to get in touch with Marcus Norman at email@example.com to arrange an informal chat.