This full-time role will assist in the establishment and maintenance of key relationships across a range of stakeholders, supporting Bundanon’s programs for philanthropic, corporate and individual giving and identifying and attracting resources from all sectors to grow the Trust’s activities and profile.
It is anticipated that the position holder will be based at Illaroo in the Shoalhaven, however some travel will be required to engage with stakeholders.
Please note, this is not a Commonwealth APS position. A fixed term contract will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
• Develop effective fundraising campaigns
• Build a strong philanthropy program
• Maintain effective stakeholder management strategies.
• Secure partnerships and corporate sponsors.
• Deliver relevant reports, monitor budgets and maintain records.
To discuss the role, please contact Deborah Ely, CEO:
02 4422 2100
To apply, please submit the following:
• A detailed CV with names and contacts of two referees
• A statement against the essential selection criteria
Via email: by 5pm Monday 7 June 2021 to:
Atul Joshi via apply Now below
Via post: postmarked by Monday 7 June 2021 to:
PO Box 3343
North Nowra, NSW 2541