The Accountant will report directly to the Director, Finance and be part of a small close knit team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reporting processes, annual audits, financial statement preparation, oversight of IRD related tax payments and other ad hoc duties as needed.
- Assist where required with trial balance accounts and prepare all necessary journal entries to prepare audited accounts.
- Assist in managing tax compliance for all related entities by preparation of all tax returns (including PAYE, GST and other taxes) for review and filing with IRD.
- Assist in preparation of accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations ensuring timely and regular payment runs and appropriate invoicing and receipt of funds.
- Preparation of payroll
- Assisting and working collaboratively with other team members and employees as required in a polite, efficient and effective manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field or two or more year’s related experience
- Capable of working independently, self-managing to meet deadlines and able to take full responsibility for accounts to monthly trial balance.
- Hands-on working knowledge of ACCREDO or similar accounting packages.
- Attentive to detail
To request a full position description please email email@example.com