Auckland Administration and Ticketing Manager
This role is responsible for the management of ticketing for NZIFF in Auckland, working to ensure effective, accurate and efficient sales of tickets, and timely and accurate reporting on ticketing activity. The role also provides administrative support to the wider festival team via the efficient operation of the Auckland NZIFF office, and assists with the coordination of NZIFF events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ NGĀ TAKOHANGA
- Manage the ticketing operation to ensure effective, accurate and efficient sales of tickets and ensure timely and accurate reporting on these activities.
- Ensure efficiency of all booking processes, including successful integration with the website.
- Manage and facilitate in-house ticketing for NZIFF.
- Ensure classification requirements are met.
- Manage the prompt and effective resolution of customer complaints, issues or queries.
- Assist with coordination and delivery of screenings and events as required
- In consultation with Festival management, oversee the smooth operation of the Auckland office
- Assist with administrative tasks as and when required. Provide office support to the Festival team including setting up laptops, ensuring adequate supply of stationery, trouble-shooting IT issues and managing other office-related needs.
- Recruit, roster and oversee office volunteers for Auckland as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE / NGĀ PUKENGA
- Experience in management of ticketing operations (particularly of the Ticketmaster system)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Experience instructing and supervising others
- Ability to work under pressure, identify and effectively manage stress in self and others
- Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft suite, Dropbox, and Google suite
- Full, clean drivers’ licence
- Experience working in festival or event production and delivery, or a similar environment an advantage
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT
This is a full-time contract position for the period of 23 August to 19 November based in Auckland.