Black Grace Development Manager
Bring your engagement, relationship, and fundraising skills to one of Aotearoa’s most innovative creative houses, Black Grace.
In its 27th year, Pasifika-led Black Grace will be launching unprecedented international and national moments and is looking for a part time talent to help engage a community of support around a new era.
If you are passionate about what the arts can do for this country, and believe that creativity can drive change for all in Aotearoa, then you have a chance to make history with Black Grace in 2022 and beyond.
They’re looking for a creative and strategic thinker to join a small team based in Tāmaki Makaurau. The role is contract based – you work how you want to work – with the goal of energising an established and new crowd around Black Grace’s new initiatives.
You’ll come with a great network of people who care about something bigger than themselves, want in on creative leadership in this country, and are used to working with high net worth people and businesses. You’ll be growing energy, a community and giving around Black Grace – but not in a traditional way.
If you want to help build a community of great people around ground-breaking Pacific contemporary experiences, please apply!
Key Needs for the Role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in sponsorship, marketing or fundraising roles
- Experience creating sponsorship/philanthropy business cases or feasibility studies
- An extensive network of relationships in the corporate and/or philanthropy sector
- Energy and intuition to engage people with bold and impossible ideas
- Commercial acumen – understand developing a strong return on investment to build commercial partnerships
- Experience with pitching ideas to senior personnel
- Experience/understanding in social media and content development can help drive fundraising campaigns
- Ability to manage stakeholders and various service deliverers to engage givers in campaigns
- Resilient character – you’ll be breaking new ground
This is a contract role based on approx. 20h/week.
Applications close 4 February 2022.
Position commences approximately 1 March 2022.