Digital Marketing Executive
At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Auckland. Reporting to the Campaign Manager, you will assist with the planning and lead the execution of all digital aspects of marketing campaigns and promotions across the Penguin Random House list.
You will provide a particular focus on creating impactful, data-informed campaigns for our digital channels, as well as generating awareness and conversation around our books, ultimately driving sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the marketing team in the planning, management and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and brand promotions
- Generating innovative ideas that connect readers with our books and authors
- Writing and proofreading copy as required for promotions, advertising and digital campaigns
- Sourcing promotional items and new promotional opportunities with external partners
- Devising, creating and publishing social media and online content
- Working with the marketing team in the planning and execution of EDM’s
- Monitoring and participating in online activity, and reporting periodically
- Planning and creating online promotions and assets for digital campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the market place and consumer behaviour and will be able to adapt campaigns to their audience. You will have previous experience planning, creating and executing campaigns across social media, website and EDM’s and experience working with InDesign and Photoshop is highly desirable. Videography experience is desirable.
You will be highly organised, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm for continued learning.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now. All applicants must include a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role.
Please note, due to the large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.