We’re looking for a rockstar producer to join us at Eyes and Ears!
Join a thriving video production company, producing high-end social, online and commercial video content for some of New Zealand’s favourite brands and organisations.
We are an official member of Diversity Works and Pride Pledge and have a huge emphasis on inclusive values and having a people-first approach. We’re keen to do our part to make the world a better place through video!
Eyes and Ears has been undergoing a big growth period for the last couple of years, so we're looking for an experienced producer who can hit the ground running, pickup systems fast and get stuck in quickly.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing multiple simultaneous projects, to make sure they are on time and to budget.
- On-set producing and production management for small and larger crew sizes.
- Sourcing, booking and managing crew, talent, locations, permits, unit, etc.
- Communicating with our in-house director and editing team.
- Liaising with clients at all stages of production.
- Assisting with budget building and keeping track of expenses throughout production, including budget reconciliation after project delivery.
- Managing our in-house production co-ordinator.
- 3-5 years in a relevant production position
- Advertising, commercial or agency experience is an advantage
- Impeccable organisation skills, reliable and punctual
- Fast multitasking, great time management
- The ability to communicate in a friendly way, while being appropriate, efficient and clear via e-mail, phone and face-to-face. The role is client-facing, and with most of our business based on referrals and return customers, this is super important to us!
- Demonstrate comfort and/or experience in ad agency and marketing environments.
- Understanding of Xero is an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate and work independently, while still communicating regularly as part of the wider team.
- Thinks quick, excellent problem solver, with a determination to achieve the impossible for our clients!
- Domestic and international travel
- Phone plan
- Monthly movie vouchers
- Hybrid work-from-home is optional
A little bit about the company culture:
- We have a friendly, relaxed working environment with a tight-knit team. We love doing sweepstakes and going out for lunch!
- We also have a lovely office Cavoodle dog
- We are situated in a great spot in Eden Terrace close to many rental houses, cafes and restaurants.
The role is 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Occasional overtime will be required.
Salary range is $70,000 - $85,000 depending on level of experience
Start date is 4 July 2022