Education Programme Developer
This position is part-time 24 hours per week and fixed term from February to August 2013
Te Papa's education team delivers exciting and interactive education programmes that are curriculum-linked and designed to complement classroom activities. We also develop a range of online self-guided and teacher resources.
We will have three exciting art events in 2013 that we believe will have a high take up with schools. Your role is to develop and deliver high quality art education programmes for education audiences and lead professional development for teachers. You will also need to develop education resources relating to the Te Papa experience and its permanent and temporary exhibitions.
It is essential that you will have:
- Strong knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum documents
- Experience in developing and delivering education programmes to a wide range of audiences
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills (including public speaking)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to deliver programmes in te reo Maori will be an advantage
Strong knowledge of the New Zealand Curriculum documents, experience in developing and delivering education programmes to a wide range of audiences