We are looking for a dynamic and creative communicator to join the Communications and Marketing Team at Puke Ariki.
Comprising a regional museum, six district libraries and visitor information service, Puke Ariki annually delivers an impressive breadth of programmes, services, exhibitions and events to the Taranaki community and beyond.
The position of Communications and Marketing Coordinator is integral to ensuring that both our local community and national and international audiences know what’s on offer and are inspired to get involved.
You will be a proactive ideas person with the passion for connecting culture, knowledge and community. An expert at building meaningful relationships, you will also work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines with limited direction.
Some of your duties will be:
- Promoting Puke Ariki services, programmes, exhibitions and events to maximise awareness and engagement.
- Developing dynamic marketing and communications plans.
- Devising creative strategies for online engagement.
- Delivering on all of your fabulous ideas.
- Writing adverts, media releases and other editorial copy.
- Liaising with local and national media to secure editorial coverage.
- Coordinating with various Puke Ariki teams and stakeholders.
If you believe you are able to provide an outstanding marketing and communications service that encourage active participation in Puke Ariki’s activities amongst our community and national audiences, then this may be the job for you.
Interviews to be held mid-January.
Click here for a complete Job Description
You will be a proactive ideas person with the passion for connecting culture, knowledge and community.