Te Papa is looking for an innovative, analytical focused Finance Manager to join our Team.
You will be responsible for implementing Te Papa's Finance strategy and accountable for the control of asset, budgetary and expenditure along with accounting for revenue and operating costs. In addition, you will ensure sound financial policy advice is provided to the Executive Team, Board and associated committees.
We are looking for someone who will take a lead role in building financial literacy and capability, and who will be able to drive best practice financial management across Te Papa. You will seek to maximise the commercial return on our investments and activities through the timely provision of advice around financial implications and feasibility of proposed activities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience in all aspects of financial management, business analysis, and financial systems
• Commercial analytical ability and experience
• Experience in formulation, presentation, and arguing of business cases, financial reports, and recommendations
• Demonstrated experience in operational team management
• A tertiary qualification in Accounting / Finance and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to bring their sound financial expertise to a leadership and analysis-focussed role.
Knowledge and experience in all aspects of financial management, business analysis, and financial systems