Senior Fashion Designer
Kowtow is a fairtrade organic clothing label, which has been established for 5 years. We produce 2 collections a year that are sold via stockists in NZ, Australia, Japan and online. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
Full time contract for a period of approx 2 months. Starting late April 2012.
- Designing a 35-40 piece cotton collection.
- Choosing collection colours.
- Assisting with print decisions.
- Attending toile fittings.
- Creating garment drawings in illustrator.
- Potential of a trip to India to surpervise sampling at our factory.
- Min 3 yrs fashion design exp. for a well regarded label.
- Exp. w fabric draping & construction.
- Well organised
- Mac Literate