Graphic Design Internship
Y for YOUTH is an exciting new charitable concept recently set up to challenge the status quo and deliver sustainable funding to youth organizations throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for dynamic and goal driven Graphic Designers to join our intern team. You will be working closely with the Y for YOUTH management team in a social enterprise that is dedicated to providing sustained funding and resources to youth organisations and programs so they are able to scale up to positively impact a greater number of youth nationwide.
What absolutely drives Y for YOUTH is our marketing and branding programme, and as we are preparing for our official public launch, we are looking for an energetic and motivated Graphic Designer to put their design stamp on our marketing collateral as a career developing opportunity.
Initial projects include:
• Creating cover pages and quote cards for our Facebook page
• Campaign-specific marketing material
• Event invitations
This is an ideal opportunity for a student with an impeccable sense of design who is motivated to contribute their time to make a difference to the lives of our youth and at the same time build their portfolio. You must have your own computer with the Adobe suite CS 5.
The role will initially be on a part time volunteer basis.
We offer the successful applicant:
• The opportunity to grow with a new organization that strives to create a better future for youth
• Opportunity to work under tutelage of an experienced branding and design professional
• Autonomy to shape this component of the organisation
• Flexible work hours
• The use of a large modern, flexible, open work space in Eden Terrace that can be utilised for other projects
• The opportunity to grow your design portfolio and build your career – our last design intern just snagged himself a full-time job!
Please send all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobie suite CS5