Event Activation Team
Get real life experience with one of the biggest events in New Zealand! The Auckland Arts Festival 2013 is looking for people to join our Event Activation team.
Auckland Arts Festival 2013 will take place from 6-24 March. You would begin on 15th February and finish on 25th March 2013 and work alongside the marketing department. You will be working with the Marketing Manager, Natalie Blucher.
Your role will be to assist with
- Distribution (programmes, posters, fliers)
- Promotional activation teams for the Festival
- Any other jobs needed by the marketing team
The Auckland Festival Trust will do its best to provide you with work experience and training, where possible, to further your career in Events Marketing. This will include opportunities to
- Be part of marketing discussions
- Be involved in implementing the event activation and distribution strategy
- Learn how the Marketing Department works
- Assist with social media
On completion we will provide you with a written statement confirming you undertook work experience.
View the Auckland Arts Festival website aaf.co.nz.
E-mail expressions of interest along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out going personalities, flexible availabilites