Payroll & Accounts Administrator
AUCKLAND FESTIVAL TRUST
Position: Payroll & Accounts Administrator
Reporting to: Business & Finance Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to prepare the payroll in a timely and accurate manner, and to assist with accounts.
The role starts immediately, and runs until 23 April 2013, full time. Extra hours may be required at times, especially during Auckland Arts Festival (6-24 March 2013).
To assist the Business & Finance Manager and Finance Executive to:
1. Prepare the payroll using MYOB Payroll
2. Keep accurate spreadsheets of contractual details of employees and contractors
3. Enter payroll transactions into MYOB Accountright Premier v19
4. Prepare and lodge electronic PAYE returns
5. Maintain personnel records including leave forms, timesheets, Kiwisaver and tax forms
1. Enter accounts payable into MYOB Accountright Premier v19 as required
2. Enter payments into online banking system as required
3. Accounts payable and other filing as required
4. Petty cash reconciliations and data entry
5. Assist with cash per diems for visiting artists as required
1. Assist with Ticketing area as required
2. Any other duties as requested from time to time by the Business and Finance Manager or Chief Executive
• Experience using MYOB AccountRight Premier and MYOB Payroll software
• Experience with payroll, PAYE & Kiwisaver
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Honesty and reliability
• Fluent English & good communication skills
• Ability to manage own time
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START.
Shona Roberts, Business & Finance Manager, Auckland Festival Trust
email@example.com Ph 374 0304 Mobile 027 469 1083
Level 5, 44-52 Wellesley Street West, Auckland Central.
Payroll, accounting background, MYOB experience