Online Marketer / Project Manager
Online roles don’t come much better than this…
Kagi is NZ’s number one selling designer jewellery brand and we’re now even bigger overseas. With such rapid growth our online presence hasn’t been given the love it needs, and we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Online Marketer to lead the charge.
The role is a 6 month fixed contract with an immediate start, and the possibility of permanent thereafter.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* New website creation from specification to go-live
* Email Marketing improvements
* SEM establishment
* SNS strategy
* Strong support from internal design and marketing staff with online experience
Applicants MUST have:
* Lead several online projects from start to finish across web, email marketing, SEM, SNS
* A passion for business and online best-practice
* A strong ROI focus (achieving big business results without spending corporate budgets)
* Strong project management skills including the ability to create and manage a project plan (Gantt chart) and budgets
* The ability to hit the ground running… and a desire to come along for the ride!
Applications must meet these prerequisites to be considered.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
For more information on the role please contact Geoff: (09) 529 9272, 021 725 342.
Full time 6 month fixed contract (i.e. December – May)
Apply online by submitting your CV with a covering letter, and completing the attached application form. In your application please highlight the online initiatives you have delivered and the results achieved. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
website creation, Email Marketing , SEM establishment, SNS strategy