Advertising Assistant – The Star Newspaper, Christchurch
A rare opportunity has come about for a suitable candidate to fill the role of The Star’s Advertising Assistant.
This role is varied and no day is the same!
You will work closely with the Sales Managers and advertising team.
Tasks include support of our advertising team; this includes correspondence, organization of promotions, client administration, reporting, managerial support and systems administration. Plus working with our team on our events - The Star Home Show and The City to Surf fun run.
To succeed in this exciting and challenging position we are seeking someone who:
• Can multi task
• Has a high degree of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (incl Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Is organized
• Has experience in design packages such as Corel Draw or InDesign
• Takes initiative
• Has a great personality
• Has a sense of humour
• Is capable of working within deadlines
• Has excellent customer service
• Experience using a CRM system (Salesforce) would be an advantage
Someone who can multi task, has a high degree of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (incl Word, Excel and Power Point, is organized, has experience in Corel Draw or InDesign
How to apply
If you believe you are up to the challenge to work in the fast paced, exciting media industry, please apply now to:
Email applications to: email@example.com
Position is for a pre Xmas start
Must have a valid drivers license